Starting Wednesday May 6 all our classes will be offered via ZOOM giving participants a more flexible platform to interact, connect and share. All classes will be FREE, yet donations are welcome. These interactive sessions are FREE – donations are welcome. Classes end with a brief Question & Answer. Check out our schedule here or use your Mindbody app.
Get ready to roll out the mat yogis!
1. Download Zoom from the APP store or (click here)
2. Sign up for class in MINDBODY through your Yyoga account, or via your app. Make sure you are booked in at least 30 minutes before the start time.
3. Once booked into class you will get an email with the online access code and link 10-20 minutes before the class starts.
4. Click on the zoom link in that email to join class. This will connect you to the live class ready to practice.
5. If you don’t see the online access email, check your spam/junk and even trash folder.
6. If clicking on the Zoom link doesn’t work, open the Zoom app, and from the home screen, click “join,” then enter the meeting ID number.
7. Set up your mat about 3 meters away from your computer screen / mobile camera. Have some basic props ready. Look for creative substitutes if something is missing!
8. Enjoy your practice!
Should you experience any problem, please call 02.201.74.97
Back in March, we were thrilled to bring you Yyoga Live. Since the launch we have offered more than 100+ classes with your favourite teachers and created a library that is accessible to all.
These online classes have been essential to helping us all feel more grounded, supported and connected to others. We keep offering free classes on ZOOM – donations are welcome.
Note that you do not need a Facebook account to access the Facebook Live Library 😉
We are so humbled by the love and support we received from you all. So many of you have contacted us offering to help, donated and sent us loving messages. We have been truly moved by your concerns, support, loyalty and care. Thank you.
For those who would like to support us, there are a number of great ways to do so:
1. Keep practicing
The best way you can help is to keep practicing with us in the virtual space and taking online classes. This way you stay connected to our studios and teachers AND above all you take care of yourself, staying happy and healthy.
We appreciate your help and welcome any donation you can afford to make in this time – all proceeds will go to supporting your teachers and our studio staff. We are forever grateful for your support throughout this period. Click the image to learn about ‘How to make donations?’
3. Gift vouchers
Give the gift of Yyoga to your friends and loved ones near and far. These gift vouchers are valid for product purchases in our Online Shop or can be used for future yoga passes.
4. Spread the word
Spread the word. Share our classes and posts on social media. Invite your friends, loved ones and colleagues to our free classes and practice together in the virtual space. Experience the power of coming together!
We appreciate your help and welcome any donation you can afford to make in this time – all proceeds will go to supporting your teachers and our studio staff.