We are committed to ensuring class sizes are the most ideal for your practice and learning; and so we will never overbook a class.
Our policies were created with the intention of giving everyone a fair opportunity to get into class and emphasizing the commitment that is made when booking a class.
You can sign up online through our website or download our free mobile app to reserve your spot. Help a fellow yogi out and cancel your reservation on time, if you can’t make it to class. Please honor your commitment and show up for your reservation. Thank you!
Online pre-registration opens days prior to class and closes 15 minutes before class.
If you haven’t checked in for class 5 minutes before the start time, your space may be released to a fellow yogi who is on the standby list.
Please note that our Cancellation Window is 2 hours in Brussels and 24 hours in Antwerp. We have the following cancellation categories:
* Early Cancellations: class bookings that are cancelled before the Cancelation window, online only. Phone and email cancellations are not taken. If you are using your class pass or bought a single class, your class will be returned to your account for future use.
* Late Cancellations: any cancellations made within the Cancellation Window.
* No-shows: class reservations that are neither used nor cancelled.
If you late cancel less your scheduled class the following fees will be applied:
Members: 9 EUR will be charged to your account through our scheduling system. You’ll need to settle this fee on your next visit.
Class Pass Holders: One class will be deducted from your pass.
Intro Pass Holders: 1 EUR will be charged to your account through our scheduling system. You need to settle this fee on your next visit.
Members: 12 EUR will be charged to your account through our scheduling system. You can settle this fee upon your next visit.
Class Pass Holders: One class will be deducted from your pass.
Intro Pass Holders: 2 EUR will be charged to you’re account through our scheduling system. You need to settle this fee on your next visit.
Continued Late Cancellations and No-Shows
Please note that 2 or more cumulative “Late Cancellations” and / or “No-Shows” over 1 month period result in:
* All your future scheduled classes will be early cancelled;
* Your booking privileges being revoked for 1 month. Though you cannot book online, your pass is still valid.
* Once you settled your outstanding cancellation fees, your booking rights will be reinstated.
When a class is full, we hold a number of spots on the waitlist for those would like to practice. If you are moved from the waitlist into class, you will receive an email notification / text message confirming your reservation at least 2 hours before class starts.
We will not move you from the waitlist into class after the Cancellation Window. If you have not received a notification 2 hours before the class begins, you can still try to attend the class as a drop-in student.
Make sure you’re opted in to receive updates for your reservation. Go to your account, select ‘Account management’. Make sure that ‘Reminders and schedule changes’ subscriptions boxes are ticked in order to receive all emails and / or text notifications.
Keep in mind that being on the waitlist for class is considered a commitment to joining that class. Be sure to check your waitlist status prior to class, and remove yourself from the list in a timely manner if you know you will not make it.
Our notification emails are automated, make sure you email provider does not send them in your spam, junk or other inboxes.
If class is fully booked a Standby List will open on a first-come first-served basis. In case of no-shows or cancellations, the standby students will be added to class. There are no phone or email reservations for the Standby List, and your physical body must be here to be considered.
* Registration: Due to limited class size, all students must pre-register online via Mindbody. In-studio classes may be booked up to 5 days in advance. Please get in touch, should you experience any technical issues.
* Before Class: Check-in opens 15 min before class time. As always, please arrive on time. Come to class fully dressed and ready for practice.
* After Class: We kindly ask you to leave the studio no later than 10 minutes after class ends. Please leave the studio respectfully and maintain the appropriate physical distance.
* Reactivated passes: Students with reactivated / converted promo passes can attend all classes on our schedule including in-studio, outdoor and online classes.
* Class Cancellation: If less than 5 students are signed up 4 hours prior to a class, it will be cancelled. Students will be notified by email or text message about the cancellation.
* Yoga Mats and Towels: We will not offer towel rental at this time. We ask you to bring your own mat. Note that we offer a large selection of mats and yoga towels for sale in our boutiques.
* 1,5m Between Students: 1,5m of separation need to be maintained between students before, during, and after classes. We will do this by marking designated mat spaces on the floor as well as spaces on the floor to control the check-in process.
* Prop Usage: No studio props will be offered during this initial phase. We encourage you to bring your own props. Note that a wide selection of props are available for purchase in our boutiques.
* Hand Sanitizer: Hand sanitizer will be available at multiple locations inside the studio.
* Fresh Air and Ventilation: We will keep the practice room doors and windows open. Our air ventilation system will be constantly on to ensure additional fresh air.
* Changing Rooms: Since July 1, changing rooms are accessible to change and leave your belongings during classes. Note that lockers and showers are not accessible until further notice.
* Lounge and Common Areas: Can only be used for waiting before your class – not after. Please respect proper distancing. We will not serve tea at this time. Socks are encouraged instead of walking barefoot in the studio.
* Face Masks: Face masks are not mandatory. You are encouraged to wear them to class and after leaving class.
* Sickness: Please stay home if you’re sick. Take the time to recover. You can always follow our online classes to ensure you don’t miss out on anything.
* Registration: Due to limited class size, all students must pre-register online via Mindbody. Outdoor classes may be booked up to 5 days in advance. Please get in touch, should you experience any technical issues.
* Reactivated passes: Students with reactivated / converted promo passes can attend all outdoor classes.
* Location: Please visit our website and check your reservation confirmation email for exact meeting points and GPS coordinates.
* Before Class: Please arrive on time. Come to class fully dressed and ready for practice.
* Yoga Mat: We ask you to bring your own mat. Note that we have a wide selection of mats and yoga towels for sale in our boutiques.
* Prop usage: Outdoor classes are usually taught without props. You can always bring your own props for additional support. Note that we have a wide selection of props available for purchase in our boutiques.
* 1,5m Between Students: 1,5m of separation need to be maintained between mats during class.
* Class Cancellation and Changes: Please check your inbox, mobile phone and Mindbody for weather-related changes before you head to class.
* If less than 5 students are signed up 12 hours prior to a class, it will be cancelled and students will be notified.
* Registration: All students need to pre-register online via Mindbody. Please get in touch, should you experience any technical issues.
* Reactivated passes: Students with reactivated / converted promo passes can attend all online classes.
* Cancellation Policy: If you cannot make it to the online class, please cancel at least 30 min before start of class.
ZOOM: Classes are taught via ZOOM. Read the text below to learn more about how to prepare for a successful online class.
Preparing for an online class via Zoom:
1. Download Zoom on the APP store or Google Play
2. Sign up for class in Mindbody through your Yyoga account, or via your app. Make sure you are booked in at least 30 minutes before the start time.
3. Once booked into class you will get an email with the online access code and link 10-20 minutes before the class starts.
4. Click on the zoom link in that email to join class. This will connect you to the live class ready to practice.
5. If you don’t see the online access email, check your spam/junk and even trash folder.
6. If clicking on the Zoom link doesn’t work, open the Zoom app, and from the home screen, click “join,” then enter the meeting ID number.
7. Set up your mat about 3 meters away from your computer screen / mobile camera. Have some basic props ready. Look for creative substitutes if something is missing!
8. Enjoy your practice!
All prices are in euros (EUR).
No refunds on any purchases. This includes drop-in classes, class cards, memberships, gift cards and retail purchases. Workshop and course deposits and payments are non-refundable as well, unless otherwise stated.
Studio Credit will be given for items purchased in our shop and returned within 14 days with receipt. Studio Credit must be used within 60 days of returning the items.
If purchasing memberships that require payments to be made in installments, the applicant agrees to approve such installments be made by credit card on the dates as predetermined in the services contract.
By using our website and making purchases in our studio or online you agree to all terms and conditions.
1. All prices are in euros (EUR).
2. Students, Seniors and Unemployed must provide a valid ID or proof.
3. All our memberships and passes expire according to type of pass and date of purchase.
4. All our memberships and passes are non-transferable from one student to another.
5. Memberships and passes can only be used for regular scheduled yoga classes excluding special workshops, courses and events.
6. Unless otherwise stated, you can cancel your workshop reservation up until 4 weeks before the event. In case of cancellation a 20% fee will be charged, studio Credit will be given. A late cancellation or no-show will be counted as attendance and the workshop fee will be charged on your account.
7. Unless otherwise stated, you can cancel your retreat reservation up until 1 month before the event. In case of cancellation a 30% fee will be charged, studio Credit will be given. A late cancellation or no-show will be fully charged.
8. Unless otherwise stated, you can cancel your training reservation up until 1 month before the event. In case of cancellation a 30% fee will be charged, studio Credit will be given. A partial attendance or unnotified absence to the training does not entitled to a full or partial refund. Training cancellation with medical certificate: a doctor’s certificate must be provided with the request (Certificat d’interruption d’activité: incapacité de pratiquer du sport/gymnastique – Verklaring van arbeidsonderbreking: onbekwaamheid om aan sport/turnlessen deel te nemen). All requests must be sent by email or registered mail maximum 2 weeks after the starting date on the certificate. Certificate must specify a starting and an end date for the inability to practice sport. Backdated certificates will not be accepted. The pause must be minimum 3 months. In case of medical cancellation before training, a 30% fee will be charged. In case of medical cancellation during training, enrollment cost will be reimbursed prorated to its usage, an additional 30% fee will be charged.
9. No refunds on any purchases. This includes drop-in classes, class cards, memberships, gift cards and retail purchases. Workshop and course deposits and payments are non-refundable as well, unless otherwise stated.
10. Studio Credit will be given for items purchased in our shop and returned within 14 days with receipt. Studio Credit must be used within 60 days of returning the items.
11. If purchasing memberships that require payments to be made in installments, the applicant agrees to approve such installments be made by credit card on the dates as predetermined in the services contract.
12. For any personal reasons, all Yyoga members may pause their membership or pass for a minimum period of 7 days and maximum of 1 month. Requests should be emailed to the studio prior to desired date of membership pause. Do not apply to Promotion and Special Offer, see Art. 21.
Membership pause fees:
– Students with 5-class, 10-class or Monthly passes: free once per 12 months, 30 EUR fee for additional pauses.
– Students with 3-month, 6-month & 12-month passes: 50 EUR fee, with a maximum of 1 pause per pass.
13. Membership hold with medical certificate: all Yyoga members may pause their membership or pass. A doctor’s certificate must be provided with the request (Certificat d’interruption d’activité: incapacité de pratiquer du sport/gymnastique – Verklaring van arbeidsonderbreking: onbekwaamheid om aan sport/turnlessen deel te nemen). All requests must be sent by email or registered mail maximum 2 weeks after the starting date on the certificate. Certificate must specify a starting and an end date for the inability to practice sport. Backdated certificates will not be accepted. The pause must be minimum 1 month. If the Pass pause (one or cumulative certificates) exceeds 6 months, the pass or membership will be cancelled and reimbursed prorated to its usage. Do not apply to Promotion and Special Offer, see Art. 21. In case of membership hold with medical certificate’s request, Promotion and Special Offer will be converted into regular Pass or Card. A 20 EUR administration fee will apply for any medical pause.
14. Passes, cards and gift voucher must be activated within 6 months from the date of the purchase. Any classes remaining when your pass expires may be transferred on a one-off basis when purchasing a new pass. Such a transfer from a 5-class or 10-class pass can only be done within 9 months from the date the pass was purchased. Do not apply to Promotion and/or Special Offer, see Art. 21.
15. Monthly Auto Renew membership can only be cancelled after the mandatory 6 months obligation.
16. All services purchased from Yyoga must be preceded by the applicant acknowledging, by way of completing a waiver form, that he/she has no physical limitations preventing him/her from participation.
17. All applicants under 18 years of age must have written consent from a parent or guardian.
18. All applicants and members agree to abide by the rules and regulations of the studio.
19. All applicants and members release Yyoga, its owners, directors, managers and all employees of all liability regarding 1) any injury to self or child 2) any loss or damage to personal property.
20. Different terms apply for Promotion and Special Offer:
– A limited number of passes are available
– Passes are available for purchase for a limited time, see facebook page
– All classes on the pass must be used before specified expiry date
– Valid for any regular class on the schedule
– Late cancellation and/or No-show are deducted from the pass
– Passes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, remaining classes on the pass cannot be transferred and validity cannot be extended.
Contact the studio for further details.
21. For any special request, Yyoga may charge a 20 EUR administration fee.
22. Theft/attempted theft on studio premises will result in immediate cancellation of pass privileges without any compensation and potential prosecution.
23. Lost and found items are kept for one week then will be donated to charity.
24. For any special request or other information, please contact email@example.com. An answer will be given to you within 7 days.
25. Yyoga reserves the right to alter the terms and conditions and prices at our discretion. If we make any significant change to this policy, we will provide notice of the changes on this website.
1. If everything in your order is in stock, we’ll aim to send it out within maximum 3 days. If something is out of stock, we’ll wait until we have everything here to send in one parcel (this is more economical and helps to keep our carbon footprint down).
2. Once your order has been accepted we will deliver the goods to you no later than 20 days from acceptance unless we have notified you and agreed a longer delivery timeframe.
3. Please note that we are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know.
4. Products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the products are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images.
Parcels (up to 3kg) will be delivered by signed for courier service with delivery usually within 5-10 working days after your order has been processed. These delivery times are provided for guidance only and are not guaranteed.
1. Our standard delivery fee (up to 3kg) is €6.00 for all EU orders below €100.00
2. Free Belgium delivery over €100.00 (up to 3kg)
3. For larger parcels (> 3kg) please email us for a delivery quotation. Price depends on total weight and order volume.
1. Charges are calculated on our site and are based on the overall weight and volume of your order. Delivery generally takes 14 working days after your order has been processed (although this isn’t guaranteed). Please email us for a delivery quotation.
2. General advice: International deliveries outside the EU may be subject to customs clearance. These charges can include import duty, handling fees, local taxes and other costs. Yyoga is not responsible for these costs or for any delays caused by Customs or other government authorities.
1. Yyoga will credit or exchange all sales of goods within 14 days with a valid receipt if they are unused / unopened and in saleable condition.
2. Yoga mats can only be returned if they are unopened and still in their original packaging.
3. All sale items are final sales.
Last update 06/07/2020 – update In-studio/outdoor/Online classes
Yyoga takes all reasonable steps to protect your personal information, however we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online. By using the Yyoga website you accept the inherent security implications of dealing online and will not hold Yyoga responsible for any breach of security unless such breach has been caused by Yyoga’s negligence. If you currently receive marketing information from us which you wish to cancel, please email us.