By using our website and making purchases in our studio or online you agree to all terms and conditions.
1. All prices are in euros (EUR).
2. Students, Seniors and Unemployed must provide a valid ID or proof.
3. All our memberships and passes expire according to type of pass and date of purchase.
4. All our memberships and passes are non-transferable from one student to another.
5. Memberships and passes can only be used for regular scheduled yoga classes excluding special workshops, courses and events.
6. You can cancel your class reservation up until 4 hours before class. A no-show will be counted as attendance and a “Late Cancellation” fee will be charged to your account. After a few no-shows, you can lose the ability to reserve your classes in advance.
7. You can cancel your workshop reservation up until 2 weeks before the event. In case of early cancelation, studio Credit will be given, a 15% fee will be charged. A late cancellation or no-show will be counted as attendance and the workshop fee will be charged on your account.
8. No refunds on any purchases. This includes drop-in classes, class cards, memberships, gift cards and retail purchases. Workshop and course deposits and payments are non-refundable as well, unless otherwise stated.
9. Studio Credit will be given for items purchased in our shop and returned within 14 days with receipt. Studio Credit must be used within 60 days of returning the items.
10. If purchasing memberships that require payments to be made in instalments, the applicant agrees to approve such instalments be made by credit card on the dates as predetermined in the services contract.
11. For any personal reasons, all Yyoga members may pause their membership or pass for a minimum period of 7 days and maximum of 1 month. Requests should be emailed to the studio prior to desired date of membership pause. Do not apply to Promotion and Special Offer, see Art. 19.
Membership pause fees:
– Students with 5-class, 10-class or Monthly passes: free once per 12 months, 30 EUR fee for additional pauses.
– Students with 3-month, 6-month & 12-month passes: 50 EUR fee, with a maximum of 1 pause per pass.
12. Membership hold with medical certificate: all Yyoga members may pause their membership or pass. A doctor’s certificate must be provided with the request (Certificat d’interruption d’activité: incapacité de pratiquer du sport/gymnastique – Verklaring van arbeidsonderbreking: onbekwaamheid om aan sport/turnlessen deel te nemen). All requests must be sent by email or registered mail maximum 2 weeks after the starting date on the certificate. Certificate must specify a starting and an end date for the inability to practice sport. Backdated certificates will not be accepted. The pause must be minimum 1 month. If the Pass pause (one or cumulative certificates) exceeds 6 months, the pass or membership will be cancelled and reimbursed prorated to its usage. Do not apply to Promotion and Special Offer, see Art. 19. In case of membership hold with medical certificate’s request, Promotion and Special Offer will be converted into regular Pass or Card. A 20 EUR administration fee will apply for any medical pause.
13. Passes and cards must be activated within 12 months from the date of the purchase. Any classes remaining when your pass expires may be transferred on a one-off basis when purchasing a new pass. Such a transfer from a 5-class or 10-class pass can only be done within 12 months from the date the pass was purchased. Do not apply to Promotion and/or Special Offer, see Art. 19.
14. Monthly Auto Renew membership can only be cancelled after the mandatory 6 months obligation.
15. All services purchased from Yyoga must be preceded by the applicant acknowledging, by way of completing a waiver form, that he/she has no physical limitations preventing him/her from participation.
16. All applicants under 18 years of age must have written consent from a parent or guardian.
17. All applicants and members agree to abide by the rules and regulations of the studio.
18. All applicants and members release Yyoga, its owners, directors, managers and all employees of all liability regarding 1) any injury to self or child 2) any loss or damage to personal property.
19. Different terms apply for Promotion and Special Offer:
– A limited number of passes are available
– Passes are available for purchase for a limited time
– All classes on the pass must be used before specified expiry date
– Valid for any regular class on the schedule
– Late cancellation and/or No-show are deducted from the pass
– Passes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, remaining classes on the pass cannot be transferred and validity cannot be extended.
Contact the studio for further details.
20. For any special request, Yyoga may charge a 20 EUR administration fee.
21. Theft/attempted theft on studio premises will result in immediate cancellation of pass privileges without any compensation and potential prosecution.
22. Lost and found items are kept for one week then will be donated to charity.
23. For any special request or other information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. An answer will be given to you within 7 days.
24. Yyoga reserves the right to alter the terms and conditions and prices at our discretion. If we make any significant change to this policy, we will provide notice of the changes on this website.
Last update 17/10/2017 – ONLINE REGISTRATION AND DROP-IN SPACES