Our online classes continue! Keep practicing with us taking interactive livestream classes. Use Mindbody to check out our growing online offering and make a reservation.
FREE TRIAL – One Week Unlimited
Dive back into the digital, find that perfect class to fit your mood, unroll your mat, forget about the world and practice! Get your free 7-day trial now using code FREEFIRSTWEEK during checkout.
Improved Class Experience
We are working hard behind the scenes to offer you a great class experience by improving sound and image quality, and providing our teachers with a big screen for easy and fast interaction with students. Thanks to these improvements you can now receive more personal feedback and tips.
72-Hour Access to Replays
Never miss a class because of your busy schedule! All registered students will receive 72-hour access to replays. This means that you can practice and take your favourite class later when it’s convenient for you.
Unlimited access to inspired teachings, various class styles and levels. Affordable packages for all. Complete freedom, no contracts, no commitments
All students need to pre-register online via Mindbody. Online classes may be booked up to 7 days in advance. Please get in touch, should you experience any technical issues.
Students can use their regular passes for online classes or purchase a separate pass for these sessions.
Access to Livestream ZOOM classes
Classes are taught via ZOOM. Read the text below to learn more about how to prepare for a successful online class.
1. Download Zoom from the APP store
2. Sign up for class in Mindbody through your Yyoga account, or via your app. Make sure you are booked in at least 15 minutes before the start time.
3. Once booked into class you will get an email with the online access code and link +/- 10 minutes before the class starts.
4. Click on the zoom link in that email to join class. This will connect you to the live class ready to practice.
5. If you don’t see the online access email, check your spam/junk and even trash folder.
6. If clicking on the Zoom link doesn’t work, open the Zoom app, and from the home screen, click “join,” then enter the meeting ID number and passcode.
7. Set up your mat about 3 meters away from your computer screen / mobile camera. Remember that having your camera on is always optional. Have some basic props ready. Look for creative substitutes if something is missing!
8. Any health issues? Please send a private message to the teacher so you can get special attention during practice.
9. Enjoy your class!
10. Technical issues or challenges? Give us a call at +3222017497.
Access to Recorded Classes
Can’t make it to a live class? No worries! You can practice and take your favourite class later when it’s convenient for you.
Make sure that you reserve your spot in your preferred class. You’ll get the email from us a few hours after the live class with 72-hour access to replays.